- 12 ALARM Daily Medication Reminder. 60 Second Alarm + Optional Text Message (up to 36 letters). No alarm reset required - alarm auto-reset each day at midnight.
- MEDICAL SNOOZE. Reminder beep every three (3) minutes until all medications have been taken.
- ALERT ID. May speak for you in an emergency when you are unable to speak for yourself.
Easy-to-Use e-pill CADEX PEDIATRIC Alarm Watch for Children (Girls and Boys) and Young Adults. Size of the watch is the same as the adult but the easy-to-change Velcro strap adjusts to the growing child's wrist. 12 Daily Reminders - they auto repeat every day. This e-pill CADEX watch also stores Medical Information. Size of the watch is the same as the adult but the easy-to-change Velcro strap adjusts to the growing child's wrist.
'I gave the e-pill CADEX Watch to my 14 year old diabetic nephew so he can remember to do his blood sugar tests. He loves wearing it! His mother even set a 5:00 pm alarm to say 'if you are not home yet - call me.' A.L. (Indiana)
Excellent display with large digits and characters. Great for kids with Diabetes, Asthma, ADD, ADHD or any child / teenager that needs daily reminders.
- Up to 12 daily alarms (auto repeating)
- Easy to read display with normal time & date function
- Alpha reminder message (up to 36 characters) TAKE MEDS, WALK DOG etc
- Beeping alarm sound (medical snooze)
- Long alarm duration. Medical Snooze (every 3 minutes for up to 4 hours until task have been completed)
- Medical ID bracelet databank (Medical Information)
- ALERT button displays Medical ID databank in an emergency
- Used in Clinical Trials
FREE Standard Shipping / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
>> Not Suitable for Hearing Impaired
Do not wear in shower or swimming pool <<
Size: 1 1/2" x 1/2" (normal adult size wrist watch) with Easy-to-adjust Velcro Strap
Color: BLACK with Red/Black Velcro Strap | Digit size 1/4 inch
Battery life 12 months | Battery: CR2032 included (replaceable).
Alarm Watch for Kids (Girl or Boy) and Young Adults
12 Daily Alarms (auto reset - repeats every day at the same time)
Long Alarm Duration (alarms up to 4 hours - until medications are taken)
Easy to set and Easy to Read display
Medical ALERT Bracelet may speak for you in an emergency
Average Customer Review:
( 2 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 4 found the following review helpful:
Pediatric Cadex 12 AlarmNov 19, 2009
By Type 1 dad This watch is not a pediatric size. The band is velcro and makes the watch fit smaller wrist size. We have had the watch less than one month and the band has shredded already.
The watch itself is excellent. Easy to use but definitely adult size face. I recommend the necklace option instead of watchband for your little one. We are using it for a type 1 diabetic who is 5 for school to remind him of when to test his blood sugar. Great idea...really wish there was a pediatric size.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
E-pill cadex 12 alarm Pediatric WatchJan 30, 2010
By Andrew McDonald
This watch broke within the first three days of receiving it. One of the function buttons have completely broken off and has been lost. Water gets inside it when my child washes his hands. This watch is made for a child but it is not sturdy enough. I contacted the seller via Amazon, they have yet to respond. For the amount of money you pay, the watch and band should be better quality. I don't recommend it.